- Cleaning after the concert, of surfaces and objects of common use (including counters, light switches and elevators, door handles, cabinet handles).
- Air renovation of rooms and closed spaces regularly.
- Hygienization, after the concert, of glasses and other utensils used.
- Cleaning the room floor, after the end of the concert.
- Hygienization of sanitary facilities before and after the concert.
- Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution are located next to the entry / exit points.
- Liquid soap for washing hands and paper towels, in sanitary facilities.
Rules of behavior
- Employees are required to wear a mask whenever they are not performing.
- Customers are obliged to wear a mask whenever they are not sent in the intended table.
- Customers are required to wear a mask whenever they are not seated at their table.
- A A Casa do Fado has individual protection equipment available (free of charge) for customers.
- Doors will be opened 45 minutes before the beginning of the concert, so that access to the room is made safely.
- Customers can only access the room when accompanied by a local crew member.
- The capacity of the room complies with the rules imposed by the Portuguese health authorities concerning social distancing.